This kit ties it all together with all the pieces in one place.
We start with our Panhard brackets, you will need to choose whether you want the axle offset or centered bracket. It is really a space consideration, if you have the room you can use the centered, if space is the concern choose the offset bracket to get the panhard out of the way.
The next choice is for the frame mounting. If you are using a stock width axle most of the time you will use the frame inside bracket. When going fullwidth you will need the frame outside bracket to get the length you need.
You will receive:
- 54"of DOM tubing 1.5" O.D. X .25" wall
- Brackets for the frame and axle
- 1 pair of 7/8" Heat Treated Heims
- High Misalignments with a 9/16" Bore
- Hex Head Weld Bungs for faster adjustment
- 2 - Grade 8 Bolts and Lock Nuts